Mar 20, 2012

Tokyo Disneyland & Sky Tree

Hi everyone,

I went to Tokyo Disneyland this past weekend.
The weather wasn't great, but we still had fun.
It was pretty crowded,  but using "Fastpass" we could ride on lots of rides without waiting that long.
Usually you need to wait for two hours or even more to ride on one of the popular rides in Tokyo Disneyland, but if you get this Fastpass,  you can come back on the time written on the Fastpass ticket and just have to wait for 5 or 10 mins to ride.

The Cinderella Castle, the symbol of Tokyo Disneyland.












Jungle Cruise , in Adventure Land section
 

Has anyone been to Tokyo Disneyland?

The other day,  I also went to see the Tokyo Sky Tree.
Unfortunately, it was another rainy day and I couldn't see up to the top of the tree.
The construction of Tokyo Sky Tree started in July 2008, now it reached a height of 634 meters and  became the world's tallest free-standing broadcasting tower. It will be opened on May 22, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. Yup, I've been to Tokyo Disneyland. My mother in law kinda has a weakness for it. My wife is almost as bad. They go often, but I've only been once. Seen one, seen them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope someday i can go there...sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI how are you? i have been there like i dunno 20 years ago during the 80's i think wonderful time!!! Hope you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad I couldn't go when I went to Japan a year ago....I was in Fukuoka so Tokyo Disneyland was a little too far :(

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog